[F10-nsp] MRTG

Keith keith at pando.com
Fri Mar 3 09:48:10 EST 2006

Hey all,

Anyone notice this or maybe its just me, but my numbers from MRTG are
just so way off. Im using debian sarge and
mrtg 2.10.13-1.2   Also the links Im trying to monitor are carrying
about 700mb traffic each, but mrtg 200mb. Really way off, anyone have
any suggestions I would appreciate it.

Also during the last issue there was a discussion on S50s and I just
want to say we love this box, so much we are placing an order for 10
more. Still some issues that bother me, 32 LAGS per logical device (
really sucks when you stack them ) and the CLI even with its upgrade
still pretty ugly.

Thanks in advance,

Keith
Pando Networks