[F10-nsp] BGP Load balancing with Force 10

Keith keith at pando.com
Tue Mar 21 12:43:34 EST 2006

Does anyone have experience with BGP load balancing with Force 10
E-series. Is there a simple way to do it. I currently have 1 ISP Im
taking in 2gb links in from, and we are adding a 2nd and a 3rd with each
about 2gb capacity. I know I can edit local prefs and stuff but I have
no experience in doing this and I was wondering if there is an easier
way to handle this with out shelling out 150k to Internap for there FCP?
A magical command :) or possible some other vendor with a decent price.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Keith
Pando Networks