[f-nsp] Server Iron Web Browser Query.

Clifton Royston cliftonr at tikitechnologies.com
Wed Oct 8 12:20:19 EDT 2003

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 03:14:02PM +0100, tcunningham at eircom.ie wrote:
>            Hello.
>

>            We have 2 Server Irons sitting in front of customer web
>    servers and behind the firewall.
>            The server Iron is natting the the incoming IP so all requests
>    to the Web Server appear to come from the Server Iron.
>
>            The customer is looking for a profile of incoming IPs.
>            Is there any easy way of tracking incoming  IPs to the
>    customer Web Site.

  Not unless you can disable the source NAT, which in my experience
depends on your network topology.

  -- Clifton

          Clifton Royston  --  cliftonr at tikitechnologies.com
         Tiki Technologies Lead Programmer/Software Architect
Did you ever fly a kite in bed?  Did you ever walk with ten cats on your head?
  Did you ever milk this kind of cow?  Well we can do it.  We know how.
If you never did, you should.  These things are fun, and fun is good.
                                                                 -- Dr. Seuss