[f-nsp] Term sessions...

Cliff Fogle Cliff at ofoto.com
Mon Aug 2 21:45:34 EDT 2004

Anyone else have trouble with terminal/ssh/telnet sessions on foundry
devices?  Coming from Linux I can't get my backspace and delete keys to
work for the life of me, which sticks me with ctrl-H for delete.  If I
use 'screen' it's fixed...still though.

And I can't cut and paste into a serverIron from any session, it always
takes 1 or 2 lines then just craps out on the rest.

This across many different code versions and platforms including
ServerIron, FastIron and NetIron.

The EdgeIron's work fine for some reason...