[f-nsp] fastiron2 cpu monitoring

joshua sahala jejs at sahala.org
Wed Aug 4 18:20:35 EDT 2004

hello all,

i was wondering if anyone knew the command to enable
snAgGblCpuUtilCollect (.1.3.6.1.4.1.1991.1.1.2.1.36) on the fastiron2...
when i try to do a get on that oid (or the other cpu oids) it tells me
that is isn't found.  my netiron1500s all seem to have this enabled by
default, but i can't figure out how to enable it on the fi2...although
i have not yet tried snmpset.  if that doesn't work, i guess i can
just script a 'show cpu'

i would appreciate any suggestions

thanks

/joshua
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism