[f-nsp] ServerIron SNMP Values

Brent Van Dussen vandusb at attens.com
Thu Dec 2 13:28:08 EST 2004

YES!  The way that Foundry does their MIB is a little different in that
they incorporate the RIP and VIP into the OID.  We've setup some basic
monitoring to show incoming http and ssl connections to a particular VIP,
and then the same for each individual real server bound to that vip to get
an idea of how the load balancing is working.

All the info you need is in the Serveriron MIB

-Brent