[f-nsp] strange 7.4.00 behaviour on serveriron XL

Cliff Fogle Cliff at ofoto.com
Fri Jul 30 21:47:41 EDT 2004

Just wanted to make sure to give this some traffic.  While I did not
have the below problem with 7.4 I did have horrendous problem with it's
trunked/channeled ports not actually trunking up and causing really nice
network loops.  7.4b which has a ton of other fixes fixed my issue.  You
need to talk to your SE to get it though.

If you go to http://kp.foundrynet.com on the front page is the 'Patch
Release Matrix' which lists all the current patch releases and what they
fixed.