[f-nsp] POS Interfaces: one side Unnumbered, the other side numbered

Gerlof Dijk gerlof.dijk at hccnet.nl
Fri Mar 5 16:32:20 EST 2004

Sorry, made a little (but essential) mistake in the cisco config.

What I ment is this:
Cisco: IP unnumbered

Interface loopback 2
 ip address 10.10.10.2    /32

interface pos 1/1
 ip unnumbered loopback 2

Foundry: IP numbered
Interface pos 1/1
    IP address 10.10.10.1     / 30

ip route 10.10.10.2 pos 2/1               (optional: don't think this is
even needed)

The question stays the same: does this work?

Regards,

Gerlof