[f-nsp] Centralized Load balancing via 802.1q?

Matt Stockdale mstockda at logicworks.net
Thu May 27 16:57:11 EDT 2004

dsr. I think the problem is that we have ServerIron XL's, which seem to
be 90% layer2, and thus lack the feature I'm looking for, which is
heavily layer 3.

I figured they did have a product that could do it, but neither their
support nor our salesperson has been able to give us a concrete "Yes,
the 400 or new 450 chassis will work in the configuration you describe",
which is sad, because we'd pretty much just fork over the money at that
point.

Matt

--
    Matt Stockdale