[f-nsp] Centralized Load balancing via 802.1q?

Matt Stockdale mstockda at logicworks.net
Thu May 27 17:25:06 EDT 2004

Hmm.. Maybe this is my confusion. Will simply placing the Serveriron in
the correct Layer2 space just make it automagically work?

How will it handle a health check, for instance?. Since as a layer 2
device, it doesn't really know which vlan a given subnet lives on, will
it just send an arp-who-has out over every vlan it's trunked to to
determine where to send the health check?

Matt

--
    Matt Stockdale
mstockda at logicworks.net