[f-nsp] Jetcore prefix-based?

David Newman dnewman at networktest.com
Fri May 28 12:16:06 EDT 2004

Right. Note that it's still a TCAM. So any flow change means a new CAM
entry. I got a chance to discuss this with FDRY's CTO Karl Triebes; he
didn't dispute that this was a suboptimal choice for a backbone device.
Their answer for service providers is the forthcoming 40G box which does
route caching...

dn