[f-nsp] AAA Authentication and FreeRadius

John Willingham jwillingham at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 14:11:06 EST 2004

Guys,

Has anyone had any luck with getting radius authentication setup to
foundry switches/SLBs using FreeRadius (current version 1.0.1) with
sql stored user information? I Have the authentication portion
working, but for somereason I cannot seem to assign privilege levels
to the users logging in.  If anyone has any documents that help point
in the right directions with regards to Attributes or CLI
configuration for the foundry device, that would help head me in the
right direction.

Thanks,
John S. Willingham