[f-nsp] summary

Mike Carter mike.c at altatechnologies.com
Tue Sep 28 13:53:20 EDT 2004

You guye are amazing...summary is quite simple.
many suggestions...Colin Corbett's seemed simple enough and worked
perfectly.  I am certain other ideas would have worked too.

thanks to Clifton Royston, Brent Van Dussen and Scott Weeks for offering up
ideas that we did not have to attempt.

Brent---If we can't flip/sell this to one of our wholesale accounts I will
give it away to anyone that wants to pay shipping!

Thanks for the fast assistance with this...I am truly impressed with this
list.

If this was a Cisco issue I would still be waiting for the first reply off
that list...KUDOS!!!