AW: [f-nsp] Accounting VEs/vlans via SNMP (mrtg)

Gunther Stammwitz gstammw at gmx.net
Sat Apr 2 16:10:34 EST 2005

Hello Cliff,

Thanks for your reply. Just found the answer in the archives too.

It is absolutely unbelievable that this feature isn't being supported yet by
foundry. I mean hey almost every Cisco box can do it and this is really
essential for accounting purposes using mrtg.

What does foundry say? Is there some kind of roadmap?

Best regards,
Gunther