[f-nsp] Any guide for moving configs from Cisco?

Tuc tuc at ttsg.com
Mon Apr 4 20:41:21 EDT 2005

> not sure, turn up some debug..watch our for blackhole tho, until recently its
> supported only in software and it doesnt work in the way other routers eg cisco
> do. i found it wouldnt allow me to set next hop to an ip static routed to null

	I did. Foundry says Zebra closes the connection and thats it, Zebra
says the Foundry isn't doing anything. SIGH.......

	Your killing me. Your serious I can't use my BGP black hole machine?
On the Cisco I do have "ip route 172.16.1.1 255.255.255.255 Null0". Maybe
I can tell it to go out a port that isn't up then instead?

		Thanks, Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc
		(Already thinking my 2 week deadline is in SERIOUS jeopardy)