AW: [f-nsp] Problem with sntp, gmt+01 and summer-time

Gunther Stammwitz gstammw at gmx.net
Tue Apr 5 11:03:34 EDT 2005

Hello Cliff,

Looks like you have more luck than I do?!? Here's the bugreport:
40716 - "Clock summer-time" is not working correctly. When you issue that
command,
the clock jump forward 1 hour and when you remove that command the clock
jump
backward 1 hour.

My config is (almost) the same, so this can't be the problem - maybe this
bug has been introduced in later version than your's ?

Gunther