[f-nsp] configuring port groups for health checks

Matt Stockdale mstockda at logicworks.net
Fri Aug 19 19:29:50 EDT 2005

As is usually the case, posting to the list causes a flash of insight.

Can I define an external health check (per server, I suppose) that does
the layer 7 content matching, and then apply it to port ssl?

Will this cause it to mark port 443 as failed if the healthcheck fails
on port 80?

i.e,

healthck rs1-http tcp
  dest-ip 10.0.1.11