[f-nsp] Foundry IMR 640

Giuliano Cardozo Medalha giulianocm at uol.com.br
Thu Feb 24 21:46:53 EST 2005

Hello,

Does anyone has some news about the new Foundry Line ?

I saw today surfing the WEB a new line of Core Routers called NetIron
IMR 640 (more than 40G ???) where the new Hardware modules will work in
a hardware based architecture (new one TCAM 5th generation ???) for
IPv4, IPv6 (uni and multicast) and MPLS (uni and multicast kompela and
martini ?).

When will be the start the sales of this product line ?

Where can we find some more info about it ?

I saw some japanese web sites with that info ... but I dont know so much
about japanese:

www.foundrynetworks.co.jp/about/newsevents/releases/article_releases.html?article_id=82&version=1

enterprise.watch.impress.co.jp/ cda/network/2005/02/23/4682.html

Thanks a lot,

Giuliano