[f-nsp] BGP Sanity check please...

Howard Jones howard.jones at network-i.net
Wed Nov 23 12:18:49 EST 2005

Hi,

We're considering aquiring a pair NetIron 400 routers to use for
Internet transit. It will be for 2-3 full views per router, plus private
peering, all on Gig-E. I just wanted to ask the collective voice of
experience if this type of setup is a good idea. Has anyone else already
suffered from putting these devices in this situation?

The provisional spec is NI400, NI4GMR (2), BxG and B24E in each box.

Thanks in advance for any warnings, or advice, you could offer...

Cheers,

Howie