[f-nsp] NetIron MLX Experience..

Gunther Stammwitz gstammw at gmx.net
Mon Aug 7 16:42:14 EDT 2006

Hello Eric,

We're running a Netiron MLX as core router for a colo site with the 20
gig-sfp-line card and three full bgp views. Forwarding performance is great
and cpu load is minimal and the box has a lot of reserves. We're now
thinking about replacing our existing Junipers at some ixps by netirons. I
guess that they won't have any problems with a lot of bgp neighbors since
the cpu is powerful but has nothing to do :-)

Gunther