[f-nsp] Problem with NAT Foundry Server Iron XL

Ramón Alvarez Rayo ramon.alvarez at alfanumeric.com.ni
Mon Aug 7 21:12:13 EDT 2006

Hello,

I made some changes in my topology to avoid some equipments, actually I have
the server iron connected directly to my Internet gateway. In order to
troubleshoot the nat configuration but I found the mac-address on my outside
interface is:

telnet at NAT_CENTRAL#show int eth 16
FastEthernet16 is up
  Hardware is FastEthernet, address is 0004.8065.3b84 (bia 0004.8065.3b84)

But in the network it registered with another mac-addres,

Internet  200.62.80.2             0   0204.8065.3b75  ARPA   FastEthernet0/1

And i want to known if this is normal, because i look for this layer 2
address on every interface but i didn't find. Is it the cause of the delay
on nat Translations ?