[f-nsp] URGENT: ServerIron Nat functions and vpn problems

Ramón Alvarez Rayo ramon.alvarez at alfanumeric.com.ni
Mon Aug 21 11:53:45 EDT 2006

We have the Server iron xl working as nat router, but we have problems with
the vpn sessions from client using public ip address behind the nat server.
The topology is the show in the next diagram:

Client -------  C3845 ----- ServerIron-XL ---- C3745 ---- Internet

Client, is my custiomer with an public ip address.
C3845, router with static nat for another kind of customers.
Foundry Server Iron XL, doing dynamic nat, with and ip pool.
C3745, is our international gateway.

Please let me known If there is a special requirements to make the vpn works
behind the nat router.

Thanks.