[f-nsp] dm raw command output

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Thu Jan 19 13:35:23 EST 2006

without looking, this should work for you:

dm raw filter 0 in-port xx [whatever port you want to view]
dm raw max 50 [limit to 50 packets]
dm raw mode brief [one packet per line, brief]
dm raw [go! type again to stop before you hit the max limit if you want]

you need to delete the filter if you want to change the criteria, something like
'dm raw filter all none' .. you should be able to work it out from the cli help

Steve