[f-nsp] Dying GIG-Ports on jetcore bigirons

Gillian Canty-Ross gilli at subspacecom.com
Sun Jul 30 11:30:01 EDT 2006

Those GigE ports are questionable at best.  However, I have found that the
cards with the Finisar GBICs are more reliable than the other branded GBICs
that Foundry used.  This goes for the single/dual GigE uplinks for
ServerIrons as well.

Just an FYI...

-Gilli

--
Gillian Canty-Ross                  PH: +1617-680-6492
SubSpace Communications, LLC        http://www.subspacecom.com