[f-nsp] MAC/ARP tracking?

Jamie Dahl jamied at meatball.net
Wed Jun 21 23:32:27 EDT 2006

not sure how much help this is, but it seems you can get all the ARP/MAC
entries on your FDRY device by issuing the following (this was tested on a
server iron)

snmpwalk -v2c -c <ro-communityname> <hostname>
ip.ipNetToMediaTable.ipNetToMediaEntry.ipNetToMediaPhysAddress

this might be something you could use w/ RTG (not MRTG/RRDtool, but the
other one) and some DB Select scripts.