[f-nsp] Rewrite VLAN ID

George Yalamov georgi.yalamov at btc-net.bg
Sat May 6 07:43:55 EDT 2006

Hello All,

I'm new in Foundry yet but plan tu use FastIron Edge X Series. And I'm
wondering how to rewrite VLAN ID on egress and ingress to one trunk
port. let say that I have trunk port with multiple VLANs A, B, C and
etc. Also have vlan D configured on the swtich. I want to bridge vlan B,
C and D. Is it possible to do that ? Or to rewrite vlan ID C on ingress
to D and on egress change vlan ID D to original ID C. My be there is a
way to do that?

Apologize if you find this guestion stupid.

Regards
George