[f-nsp] SuperX Backplane Stats

dpinkard at AccessLine.com dpinkard at AccessLine.com
Tue Nov 21 15:15:20 EST 2006

Does the FastIron SuperX support any kind of backplane or fabric stats? The
scenario is that we've had a Gig interface that is sending traffic to a
100bt interface that seems to be losing packets even for just 25megabits
worth of traffic. Since the frames have to be going somewhere, I'm hoping to
find a stat or counter to explain where that is!

The older FastIrons had "show backplane"... is there a SuperX equivalent?