[f-nsp] BigIron 4000 and Full Internet Table

Brendan Mannella bmannella at g3tech.net
Wed Oct 11 19:52:17 EDT 2006

I have 2 Bigiron 4ks with Management 4(IronCore) acting as my distribution
layer switches. I have 2 Juniper M10s as my border routers. I have 1 transit
ISP on each border router. I want to run IBGP between all 4. Has anyone had
any bad experiences with putting the full table on the bigiron 4ks? They
both have 512 meg ram.

Thanks,

Brendan