[f-nsp] BigIron 15000 load balancing

FAHAD ALI KHAN fahad.alikhan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 05:18:12 EDT 2006

Dear Niels

Well it works now,

Well how the problem is solve is hard to say..... :)

Im intially configuring the aggregate-link key manually (10000) and dont
know why send different key to Juniper.....

As i remove the manual key, Foundry generates automatic key (101) and it
works....... :)

Just for the information i need to know, if i configure *trunk server* on
BigIron, it says you need reboot. Kindly would you like to tell me do i have
to reboot each time for adding a new Aggregate link.

Regards

Fahad Ali Khan