[f-nsp] software for serveriron XL/G

Cedric cedric at carpediem.fr
Mon Aug 6 10:00:30 EDT 2007

Hi,

I just bought a used serveriron XL/G, aka T8SLBF but I can't find any
software update.  On the foundry website it seems downloads are only
available to foundry customers through warranty, but I have no warranty !

I also tried the boot code from a serveriron but without success ;)
"This file does not have the right signature as a boot image for this HW,
abort!"

So how can I get recent boot code and software for this very old stuff ?

I also have another problem, I managed to make the console work with 2
cisco DB9/rj45 adapters with a network cable between them (i was very
lucky to find that combination... I tried lots of adapters before).
But I want to buy the right cable ! Can you confirm it is a straight
DB9-DB9 cable that I need ?

CÃdric