[f-nsp] WSM in GTC Load Balancer Rebooting...

John G. isaac737 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 18:22:03 EDT 2007

Hi Ethan,

thanks to you and all the others who have responded off list to me.

it sounds like we are not alone and that is both good and bad unfortunately.

when you say stateless for DNS services do you mean you turned off
session-sync for purpose of failover?  by disabling it you became stable?
if so, we could try that.  we do load balance port 80 traffic but keeping
state for failover is not critical to us.

also, the question was asked off list if our MP and BP were on the same
version of code and they are.  good question though.

we are stronger together than alone.

-jg