[f-nsp] Pasting long configs using Console to MLX

Chris Gauthier cgauthie at pcc.edu
Fri Jun 8 13:37:11 EDT 2007

Yea, we run INM here and the implementation we have is notoriously
unreliable.  We are getting a new version this next week and moving it
from the Windows platform to a Linux platform.  I'm not in that project,
so I don't know more specific information, but hope 2.x will be more
stable.  The SE says we're the only place who has problems with it. *shrug*

I'm looking for an alternative/secondary solution in case INM fails.

Chris Gauthier, CCNA, Network+, A+
Network Administration Team
Portland Community College
Portland, Oregon

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."
--Leonardo da Vinci