[f-nsp] (no subject)

Alex Blauvelt blauvelta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 09:18:29 EDT 2007

These lines adjust the buffer/queuing settings on the Jetcore
blades.  I'm not sure what you have is a good idea, it looks like
you've got no input buffering setup.  With the jetcore blades,
usually the default settings are the best option.   We had to do make
some adjustments with our ironcore blades awhile back, but we haven't
had to do anything with our Jetcore equipment.

Try checking these commands "hw bc" and "hw sc" and check to see if
there are any WriteDrops or BPDrops (if i remember those right..)

-Alex