[f-nsp] Silly many-to-one redirection with csw-policy

Jamie Dahl jamied at meatball.net
Wed Mar 21 17:47:52 EDT 2007

enable source-nat..(if possible..) but have you also read up on using the
"real-port" feature under the VS?

server real blah x.x.x.x
port a
port b
server virt blah x.x.x.x
port a
port a real-port a
bind a blah1 b

We're using that under limited deployment b/c of other issues (w/
healthchecking)..  This can also be used if you want the VIP to be one
port, but the servers all run a different port too..there are many
applications for this setup, if only FDRY would figure out the bugs...