[f-nsp] Recover enable password

martin monsalve martinmonsalve at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Mar 26 12:42:23 EDT 2007

Hi,
Does anybody know how to recover the enable password for a Server Iron XL (FBS16).

Thanks

Martin

Nika Berelidze <nberelidze at gmail.com> escribió: Thanks Giuliano,

> What about JUNIPER M10i or JUNIPER MX-960 for CORE and CISCO 3750-E for
> border ?
Is there any specific reason that you're recommending these devices?

> In the case of using Foundry, we recomend the following for the core:
> http://www.foundrynet.com/products/sp/int-route-core/ni-xmr.html
> NETIRON XMR.
Same question here. I'm not a Foundry fan but need to have background
to reject any solution.

> For Border ... if possible ... CISCO 3750-E:
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps7077/index.html

WS-C3750E-48TD-E - $26,990.00
FESX448+2XG-PREM - $16,495.00

Both are list prices plus Foundry has XFP optics vs Cisco's XENPAKs.

Nika

 Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
 está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
 Probalo ya!