[f-nsp] load balancing remote smtp servers

Afsheen Bigdeli afsheenb at gravityplaysfavorites.net
Wed May 23 16:02:31 EDT 2007

I've gotten this to work before by doing the following in global config
mode:

server no-remote-l3-check

If you want to disable it on a per server basis, then in the server
config you need to enter

no-l3-check

Note that there are different commands to disable health checks for
remote or local real servers.

--afsheenb