[f-nsp] Foundry ServerIron - source-nat

Nils Domrose nils at domrose.net
Thu Nov 1 15:19:51 EDT 2007

Hi,

you need to ensure that the return traffic is going through the
serveriron either by defining the layer2 path or
by pointng the default gateway of the servers to the serviron.

  An other option would be to use direct server return (DSR) in case
you do not need any persistence. Just configure a second loopback an
each real server with the VIP as IP address and set

port <your port > dsr in the virtual server configration. (search
foundry documentation for dsr details)

Nils