[f-nsp] Rewrite HTTP to HTTPS

Mike Lott lists.accounts at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 07:30:06 EST 2007

Hi all

We have a Foundry ServerIronGT C-Series Switch with two WSM6-SSL and a
J-BxGC16 JetCore Gig Copper Module running Version 09.5.02cTD2.

SSL termination is handled by the SI. Does anyone have an idea of how to
force HTTP requests from a client to a virtual server to HTTPS? For example:

Request: http://www.server.com/
Rewritten to: https://www.server.com/

I notice that there is URL Rewriting available using CSW, but am unclear
as to how to proceed with this as there does not seem to be support for
RegEx in the same way that Apache supports it with mod_rewrite.

Any clues in the right direction would be great.

Thanks,

Mike