[f-nsp] MLX full BGP route problem

Mark Tech techconfig at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 13:53:19 EDT 2007

        I have just installed  an MLX and connected it to my existing internet Cisco routers. The MLX is reciving full BGP routes and they are seen in the BGP table however I am seeing this in the log

  Sep  5 18:47:30:I:Warning: MODULE 1 - No free cache entry for new route
Sep  5 18:46:29:I:Warning: MODULE 1 - No free cache entry for new route
Sep  5 18:46:21:I:Warning: MODULE 1 - cannot allocate free cache entry

  sh ip network
Total IP and IPVPN Cache Entry Usage on LPs:
 Module        Host    Network       Free      Total
      1          10     102390          0     102400

sh ip cache
Total IP and IPVPN Cache Entry Usage on LPs:
 Module        Host    Network       Free      Total
      1          10     102390          0     102400

  Hence all internet routes are not being installed on  to the card, how can the ip cache be increased?
  Or have I missed something

  Regards

  Mark