[f-nsp] BigIron 4000 w/M4R4G Problem

Mike Allen mkallen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 17:36:04 EDT 2007

I would agree, this would appear to be hardware.  Are you booting it in an
otherwise empty chassis?  I would try that, and also try to get into boot
monitor, possibly you could then boot if off a tftp server if the problem is
just a corrupted flash image.  To get to boot monitor, hold down the 'b' key
as it is powering on.

Mike