[f-nsp] [SPAM tagged by PCNET] Re: DS3s on an MLX/XMR.

Todd Christell tchristell at springnet.net
Thu Sep 20 11:09:01 EDT 2007

We've been running a Tasman (now Nortel and overpriced) T3 to FE for 5
years now and it works great.  Just purchased some RAD TDMoIP boxes and
are fairly impressed with their products, but haven't tried their T3 box
yet.

Also, have had Foundry in providing Gig-E metro services for almost 8
years and now upgrading to MLXs at our core.  Very little trouble with
Foundry but since we hang our routers off the side of utility poles they
don't have any great answers for our distribution layer so starting to
look for alternatives (although I really don't want to as we really do
like our Foundry boxes).

tlc

Todd Christell
Network Manager
SpringNet
www.springnet.net
417.831.8688

"...If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to
collect wood,
 and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for
the endless immensity of the sea."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Key fingerprint = 4F26 A0B4 5AAD 7FCA 48DD 7F40 A57E 9235 5202 D508