[f-nsp] FastIron 400/800/1500 Layer 3 Upgrade (PROMand software)

Mohamed Tawfik mtawfik at salec.com
Thu Apr 3 06:54:40 EDT 2008

Dear All,
	Thanks for the information you sent.

Best Regards,
Mohamed Tawfik
Engineering Manager
Salec Egypt
Saudi Logistics and Electronics Company,
52, Gameat el Dewal el Arabeya St. 21 st floor, Suite 152
Mohandessien, Giza 12311, Egypt
Tel   : +202 3749-3518
Fax   : +202 3749-3517
Mobile: +2010 6070 999
E-mail: mtawfik at salec.com
URL   : http://www.salec.com

D I S C L A I M E R This electronic mail communication and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the individual, individuals or entity named above, or others specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to any individual or entity. Kindly notify the sender that you have received this communication in error by immediately replying via electronic mail. Further, please delete this electronic mail communication and any copies thereof without delay. Information contained herein may be subject to legal professional or other privileges and may further be protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. Thank you.