[f-nsp] [Spam] RE: Netiron MLX-8

Mohamed Tawfik mtawfik at salec.com
Sun Apr 6 07:38:20 EDT 2008

Peter,

            Can you tell me the exact temperature of the modules you
have? I have some modules giving 49C after 30 min. of startup.

Best Regards,
Mohamed Tawfik
Chief Technical Officer
Salec Egypt
Saudi Logistics and Electronics Company,
52, Gameat el Dewal el Arabeya St. 21 st floor, Suite 152
Mohandessien, Giza 12311, Egypt
Tel   : +202 3749-3518
Fax   : +202 3749-3517
Mobile: +2010 6070 999
E-mail: mtawfik at salec.com
URL   : http://www.salec.com <http://www.salec.com>

D I S C L A I M E R This electronic mail communication and any
attachments are confidential and intended only for the individual,
individuals or entity named above, or others specifically authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose the contents of this communication to any
individual or entity. Kindly notify the sender that you have received
this communication in error by immediately replying via electronic mail.
Further, please delete this electronic mail communication and any copies
thereof without delay. Information contained herein may be subject to
legal professional or other privileges and may further be protected by
work product immunity or other legal rules. Thank you.