[f-nsp] I need a FE port on a XMR... what do I do? :-)

Rolf Hanßen nsp at rhanssen.de
Wed Apr 23 14:37:17 EDT 2008

Hi,

if you need 100T I fear this won't work without buying a whole 1000T Card.
I bought some 1000T SFPs (for example Cisco 1000Base-T RJ45 SFP (GLC-T=))
some time ago for one of my FESX but I could not get them working on
100MBit.
On 1000T they work, but not below. If that does not work there surely will
be no module to install a FE on a 10G-Port.

regards
Rolf