[f-nsp] Firmware for ServerIronGT SI-GT-EGX4

Jason Wong jason at netlinkglobal.biz
Mon Dec 15 11:21:32 EST 2008

Hi! I am planning to purchase a used ServerIronGT SI-GT-EGX4 and am
concerned about technical support.  Does anyone have any experience
purchasing support from Foundry for this item?  Looks like there is a
BRONZE-SI-GT-EGx4P available.  How much would this normally cost?  I
would need the latest firmware and documentation. Hand-holding for
implementation is not required as I am quite good at learning on my own.

Thanks and regards,
Jason Wong
Netlink Global LLC