[f-nsp] Serveriron 4G: SSH PubKey & WEB-Management (10.2.0)

Gerald Krause gk at ax.tc
Fri Feb 8 06:52:05 EST 2008

Hi,

I'am in a struggle with getting SSH pubkey authentication to work with a SI4G
under 10.2.0, someone can confirm that this even work? I have no luck so far
with Debian Linux as client (only password authenticatioen is working).

Furthermore I'am missing a lot of useful information within the new programmed
web management interface like some general statistics per v- & r-server, is
it all gone? I hope not and that it could be activated/enabled in some way.

Ciao,
--
Gerald   (ax/tc)