[f-nsp] What is the prefered way to add a vlan to a topo-group

Vinny Abello vinny at tellurian.com
Thu Jan 3 10:38:00 EST 2008

Thank goodness! This was so annoying, especially when you have to set passwords or additional settings outside of the peer group for that particular peer. Some people may not see this as a major inconvenience, but setting up 100+ peers across different exchanges, it gets annoying having to shut down the session immediately after adding it so one can configure the rest of it and clear it before bringing it back up.