[f-nsp] Exactly what does 'sticky' base its stickiness on

Mike Allen mkallen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 14:34:54 EDT 2008

Sticky is source ip alone.  Turning on SSL session id or cookie switching
would use those instead, although the initial setup (with sticky enabled)
would use source ip prior to setting up a ssl session, so I would turn off
sticky for ssl if you are doing session switching, otherwise you will see
some funny load balancing.

Mike