[f-nsp] ServerIron Load Balancing

Jamie Dahl jamied at meatball.net
Thu Jun 5 02:34:33 EDT 2008

hrm,
sounds like per-packet-load-sharing, or if your ISP supports it, an
LACP link (if Ethernet or Sonet)..

(OR.. lo: to lo: peering b/w yoru router and yoru ISP's router w/ a
static route across the X links that connect you to your ISP.  However
if there are link problems that do not put the link "down" you end up
dropping 1/2 your traffic)

But this is not something  done w/ a hardware load balancer..