[f-nsp] Lacp Link Aggregation

Chris Gauthier cgauthie at pcc.edu
Wed Jun 11 02:44:36 EDT 2008

Do you have the active/passive settings properly configured?  Usually
this is auto-sensed, but you might try manually setting these options on
the M5 and the SuperX.  Is it a dynamic link using 802.3ad or static
trunking (as Foundry describes it)?

Chris

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."
--Leonardo da Vinci